Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brilliant

As expected, E swooped in like a little vulture when she saw her daddy with jelly beans.  She was directed my way to receive the final permission to indulge.  E could not have been more delighted to have two pink jelly beans placed in her cupped hands after I clearly stated, "You can have two because you are two."

The two jelly beans disappeared in approximately two seconds once the two-year-old had her two hands on them. 

She then stood by her daddy and adoringly gazed at the delightful candies resting in a small bowl on the coffee table. 

I didn't take long for her to develop and plead her case: 
"I acshwee (actually) need two and a haff because I almose two and a haff."

Because of her brilliance, E received an additional half of a jelly bean.

2 comments:

asian~treasures said...

I love it!! : ) Your 2 will keep you on your toes!

Jamie said...

Genius!