Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Makeover


Just before E celebrated her second birthday, she transitioned into a big girl bed.  Her room, however, remained the same baby room that it was with the exception of the crib and rocking chair. 

Although the change is long overdue, I finally got around to removing all of the beach baby nursery decor and was left with a clean slate.


Well, not exactly.  Who am I trying to kid?


This is the usual state of her room.  It takes this one-girl-wrecking-crew a matter of seconds to cause mass destruction in any setting.




So after some picking up and reorganizing, I was left with a clean slate.





Ah, that's better. 

Anyway, it's time to transform this room into one fit for a princess.  I've got a few ideas, but interior decorating certainly isn't my strong suit.  And because the bed comforter is relatively new and I'm not the biggest fan of painting, we're planning to build upon the sunny walls and circles on her bedspread. 

Now, we just need to find the time to get to work.

1 comment:

L said...

Oohhhh...I was hoping that you were going to surprise me and have this all done in this pictures! Let me know when you want to do it and I am HAPPY TO COME HELP!!! Thanks again for yesterday's relaxing and enjoyable get together!