Today…
Steve worked.
E whined…a lot.
J changed clothes at least six times (and we were barely home).
I joyfully took advantage of the cooler temperatures with an early morning run.
Patience was not my strongest suit.
The kids and I made a trip to the zoo.
I was already thinking about tomorrow’s afternoon nap.
I visited my boyfriend. Can you believe it? He is still full of smiles even though he is in the hospital. And if you haven’t heard, E IV may not need open heart surgery after all.
I am praising the Lord for protecting this precious guy!
We were very indecisive when it came to food choices for our evening meal, so we just got done eating (too much).
I am thankful for ordinary and simple.
I booked a plane ticket.
Steve and I are celebrating nine years of marriage. I love you, Steve!
I am feeling so blessed.
2 comments:
Congrats again on 9 years! YAY!!! Where you headed? somewhere besides Vegas? We are ALL SO BLESSED. Thanks for your prayers and support!
Happy Anniversary, a bit late! Hope you had a great time together, celebrating your 9 years of togetherness. Here's to many, many more!
Post a Comment