Saturday, December 3, 2011

Backtracking

I should be posting about how we put up our Christmas tree...


or our first real snow of the season,




but I just realized I totally forgot to post some important fall pictures.  For a normal person, this wouldn't be too big of a deal.  But I do not scrapbook, so this blog is it as far as memory documentation goes for our family. 


So let's pretend that it's October 31, 2011...

Daddy stashed our favorite candy before we gave the rest away. 
Reason number 1039 why I LOVE this guy.


Pumpkin carving took place.  J and E wouldn't even touch the pumpkin guts.  In fact, J was literally gagging  just from the smell.  I unfortunately must have deleted the photos of our final lit masterpieces, but they were beautiful.




And, of course, no Halloween is complete without the annual scary photography torture that I force upon my darling babies.




Both looking and smiling...


Mission accomplished, but I still kept clicking away.







I stopped clicking prematurely with E, so Dorothy is a little fuzzy, but still lovely.


So handsome!


Happy Halloween!  Happy Fall!

Now let's move on.

2 comments:

asian~treasures said...

Fun...let's backtrack...especially if it means no snow & warmer weather.

Leese said...

Oh gosh...I couldn't agree more. Please bring Oct weather back! How come I didn't get any of those Reese's?