must come to an end.
It's back to alarm clocks and routine tomorrow morning because J's first Christmas break is over.
We (Yes, I had Christmas break this year too!) had such a wonderful time enjoying our long break over the holidays. Steve did get some much deserved time off as well, but not quite as long as the rest of us.
Somebody's got to work around here, so we can take in the zoo on record-breaking, warm January days, you know. Thanks, dear! We appreciate you!
I had high hopes of getting our house organized and projects finished, but in the end not too many of those planned tasks were accomplished. However, there were lots of laughs and tons of fun. I'd make that trade any day.
I enjoyed my extra time with the kids so much so that I'm really, really looking forward to summer vacation. But until then, I guess it's back to reality for me...if you can consider working outside the home two days a week reality.
(Thanks again, dear!)
(Thanks again, dear!)

1 comment:
I want to live in your 'reality world'.....just for a month or so! Please, please...
Look like so much fun! Wish we could have joined in the fun!! We definitely will this summer!!
Post a Comment