Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bubble Room

It didn't take me an entire year to complete E's room (close enough though), but it has taken that long for me to remember that I never posted pictures of the finished product.  I've always been a procrastinator, but lately I've been just plain forgetful.  In fact, I just found J's birthday thank yous that I apparently never distributed.  His birthday is in February.  I seriously think I'm losing my mind.  Anyway...

She loves her bubble room!





I love this picture that she painted all by herself.







Next project:  Intervention for her (my?) obvious shoe addiction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I must ask, did you organize the closet before the pics or does she always have it this neat and tidy?

Katie said...

I wish her closet always looked this way...and mine too! It is much better now that we went to this system, however. I would be too embarrassed to post pics of how it used to look!

Leese said...

Nice work Kate! I love how it turned out!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks SO good! Nice work!
Tonya