Thirteen days of school.
Three phone calls with three different staff members working with J.
Four email messages sent.
One meeting at school.
One thousand deep sighs.
Three nights of crying.
I found this in J's backpack on the third day of school...
I couldn't have said it better myself.

6 comments:
aww tough week no doubt! poor little guy. hope things are working out.
Hugs to your boy!!
Secretly, though, I think there's an exact copy of that note in the bottom of my purse!
Oh no...I hope things get better!
Oh buddy!! I wish the same thing too. We have a 'struggler' in our house too. Praying for J!
Oh Katie,
So very sorry. I remember us talking about this. I know that it can be so frustrating, keep on being J's advocate (which I know you are). Sometimes you just have to have your "mama bear come out."
Hang in there
I've been praying for both of you! I sure hope things get better soon!
Post a Comment