Thursday, February 21, 2013

Seven!

There's one handsome seven year old in our family.
 
Such a special day he had!
 
Cake and candles for breakfast...
 
 
 
dinner at Grisanti's...
 
A new Betta named Phelps...
 
some special phone calls...
 

a delicious birthday cake...


more candles and a birthday song...
 the best piece of cookie, a Chinese seven, for the birthday boy...
 
 
 
J, you are so incredibly special to us.  We love every bit of you!  You are truly a blessing to our family.  Happy birthday, China Jack!

4 comments:

Keeslermom said...

Happy birthday China J! Loving the breakfast cake!

amy said...

Happy birthday!!

Leese said...

So awesome!!! Happy Birthday J!!!!!! Here's to many, many more!!

Anonymous said...

I have done it again, forgot an important someone's birthday. When is the big date again? I keep putting those special days in my calendar, but it disappears! The luck and advancements of modern technology. Maybe I should go to the classic paper and pen, but then I'd probably lose that too! Happy Belated Birthday Master China J!